We know that the situation with COVID-19 is rapidly changing, making it hard to keep up. We wanted to let you know what we are doing at The Madison Concourse Hotel to assist you and your travel plans. Flexibility is so important right now and we are committed to doing everything we can to help you travel safely.
Safety of Our Guests
The safety of our guests has always been a paramount concern for us. We have long-standing practices in place for cleaning, disinfecting, and food handling. All employees go through hand wash training to ensure that they are doing it properly and understand the importance. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional steps based on guidance from local and federal and worldwide agencies to make to reduce the risk of spread.
- We have increased cleaning in our public areas (including elevators, door handles, bathrooms) and continue to use proper disinfect that is identified to kill COVID-19.
- We have additional hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes available for both guest and employee use.
- Our hotel teams are in regular communication and are updating operating procedures as needed.
Your Existing Reservations
We remain committed to providing you with flexibility, as we know the situation is changing constantly and we all hope to be able to continue with our future travel plans.
- We ask that no one arrives who is exhibiting symptoms or who was exposed to someone else with symptoms or traveled to a level 3 location in the past 14 days. We will work with you on any cancellation fees.
- All reservations through June 30, 2020, may be canceled without penalty 24 hours in advance.
- If you need to change a reservation that you made with us directly, please reach out to us and we will work with you to rebook your reservation for a future date. If your reservation was made with a third party, please contact them directly.
- If you’d like to make a new reservation between now and June 30, 2020, you will be able to cancel without penalty 24 hours in advance.
- At this time, CIRC, The Bar and Starbucks are closed. However, our kitchen will remain open. Food and beverages will be available to order from a limited menu via room service or carry out.
- Our pool, whirlpool and fitness center are currently closed.
- The Governor's Club lounge is currently closed. Complimentary breakfast, hors d'oeuvres, cocktails and desserts are still available to our Governor's Club guest via room service.
We pride ourselves on being Madison’s hotel and the well-being of our community and our guests is front of mind. Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event. Our business is and always will be hospitality. Whether you need a place today, tomorrow, or sometime in the future, our teams will be ready to assist in every way possible.
The Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club