Meetings and Groups
The largest convention hotel in Madison, Wisconsin, The Madison Concourse Hotel offers 356 guest rooms and 27,000 square feet of flexible meeting space including 28 meeting rooms and 12 hospitality suites. From conventions to small strategic planning sessions to family reunions — we provide the most flexible conference center in Madison to make your next event a success. Our hotel has been named Best Hotel by the readers of Madison Magazine, BRAVA, Madison.com and Hotel with the Best Service and Best Conference Center by the readers of Wisconsin Meetings.
The Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor’s Club provides the ideal conference center for your next meeting, convention or special event.
- Flexible Meeting Space: Offering 28 meeting rooms with over 27,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space to accommodate meetings, banquets, weddings and lunch meetings
- Grand Ballroom: 10,021 square feet designed to host 1,800 reception, 1,000 banquet, 1,500 theater-style and 700 classroom-style
- Superb Cuisine: Executive Chef Charles Lazzareschi, voted Best Chef Madison Magazine’s Reader Poll, has created a new menu sure to please every palate
- Audio-Visual Equipment Rental
The Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor’s Club offers the latest equipment to ensure your meeting is a success. Equipment includes programmable lighting, sound equipment, audio and projection equipment, microphones, complimentary wireless Internet hotel-wide and more. Making The Madison Concourse the best Madison hotel for any event and conference.
- Complimentary airport shuttle and airline boarding pass kiosk
- Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel and wireless printing from your guest room
- 24 hour business center with two computers, three printers and a copy machine
- Fax service
- Private Dining
Check out our meeting blog to get meeting planning tips and view meetings and events that have recently taken place at The Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor’s Club.
“ The Madison Concourse Hotel provides extraordinary service — they truly care about each and every client. Their attention to detail is impeccable.”
— Paul Leuthe, Marketing Manager, Sub-Zero/Wolf